- Windows - 64 bit
- Mac OS - Intel 64 bit
- Linux - 64 bit with GTK
EverVIEW NetCDF Slice and Dice Tool Changelog
v4.1.0 - 2020-11-24
- Added command line functionality. Users can now run Slice and Dice from the command line, using ESRI Shapefiles as spatial constraints.
- Updated README.txt to include currently available command line options.
v4.0.0 - 2020-10-20
- Update for Java 11
- Move Software Requirements to README.txt file
- Update to supporting libraries that have been migrated to Java 11
- Add javax.annotation to dependencies
- Update org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs and org.eclipse.jdt.ui.prefs for Java 11 and warn on missing javadocs for private visibility
v3.2.4 - 2020-08-14
- Library updates (some may not apply):
- Attempt to resolve the majority of compiler warnings through a combination of mechanisms:
- refactor deprecated to current usage where possible, suppress deprecation otherwise;
- add javadocs in some cases, but suppress where documentation was largely ignored or code is not otherwise actively maintained;
- suppress or address other compiler warnings (e.g. resource; unused)
v3.2.3 - 2020-06-16
v3.2.2 - 2020-03-13
- Fixed batch processing for NetCDF files with different temporal domains
- Changed grid layout data for drop down menus on date/time restrictions tab
v3.2.1 - 2020-02-19
- Update to Eclipse 4 framework
- Update to NetCDF-Java 4.3
- Re-wrote launcher arguments to fix problems in Mac environment
v3.2.0 - 2013-06-13
- Added support for batching files. The open tab now has a 'Add More Files' button that allows the user to
- Bug fix for the spatial extent not being clipped when using Identify Object xml/kml files
- Bug fix for the spatial extent not being properly clipped when using user-defined coordinates
build a list of input files that are to be filtered the same way as the initial input file.
v3.1.2 - 2012-05-08
- Bug fix for shapefile bounding envelope calculations being incorrect.
- Bug fix to deal with shapefiles that use projections with coordinates in ft.
- Bug fix for review tab sometimes not displaying spatial constraints chosen.
v3.1.1 - 2012-04-23
- A bug fix in the tab change function logic.
v3.1.0 - 2012-04-16
- The spatial constraints tab now has an EverVIEW Identify Object / Google Earth KML / KMZ selection.
- An update to the UI to allow for the xml/kml file to be loaded in and a table displaying the objects contained in the file for selection. Review tab also shows the selected objects.
This allows for the user to select objects from files containing saved objects from EverVIEW or Google Earth to subset the data.
All of the different types of objects are supported; Point, MultiPoint, MultiLine, and Polygon. Also, in Google Earth Placemark, Path,
and Polygon are allowed.
v3.0.0 - 2011-03-09
- Added support for handling packed netCDF files
- Added support for exporting even atemporal data in csv file format
- Added support for specifying spatial constraint through a point file
- Added support for handling data with no units
- Fixed GUI issues related to cross-platforms compatibility (windows, linux, mac)
- Fixed issues related to selecting shapes from a shapefile
- Removed unneeded items from menu
- Resolved issues in updating 'review' tab
- Fixed general issues involving restoring opened tabs as empty, multiple table views, blank error messages, etc.
v2.x and earlier - 2010
- Added automatic update functionality
- Export to CSV improvements
- Updated for latest NetCDF Java library changes (file information)
- Bug fix for table viewer showing empty cells
- Bug fix for date format (hours)
- Bug fixes for Mac layout issues